top of page
I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me.

Maya Angelou

Learn More!

Investigating Complaints

  • We investigate complaints of abuse and neglect at certain facilities. These may include psychiatric hospitals and Board & Care residences.

  • We work with facilities to find solutions when complaints are substantiated. 

  • To make a complaint, please call us at our numbers listed below. 

Counties served by CSHC Advocates

  • Sacramento

  • Contra Costa

Contact an Advocate


Contra Costa

Did you know California has a Statewide Office of Patients Rights? To learn more, including about advocacy services in Counties not served by CSHC, visit:
bottom of page